Cloud Nine Competitions
Terms & Conditions
Make Sure You Follow Us On Facebook For The Live Draws
Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions on which we promote our prize draw competitions. Please read these terms carefully before entering into any of our competitions. They tell you who we are and how to enter our competitions and how winners are announced and prizes can be collected.
- THE PROMOTER
1.1 The Promotor is Cloud Nine Competitions PLTD LIMITED, a company registered in Northern Ireland. Our company registration number is NI672761. Our registered office is at:
Cloud Nine Competitions PLTD LIMITED, 3 The Forge, Hilltown Rd, Newry BT34 2TL
1.2 Our competitions cover the whole of the UK and Ireland.
- THE COMPETITIONS
2.1 We may run multiple competitions at differing times, or at the same time, and each competition will have the specific prize as set out on our website www.cloudninecompetitions.co.uk (“the Website”).
2.2 The pricing of each competition is at the sole discretion of the promotor and will be as specified at the point of sale on the Website.
- HOW TO ENTER
3.1 All competition entries must be received by the promoter via the Website or post.
3.2 To enter our competitions:
- I. You will need to register with us to create an account “(Account”);
- II. There is no charge to register for use of the website but there will be a set charge for each competition that you wish to enter online.
- III. All entries submitted online using the entry form provided on the Website;
- IV. Follow the on-screen website instructions to select the competition you wish to enter. You should indicate the number of entries required and the requested ticket numbers should be selected. The Entrant can enter the competitions a maximum number of 20 times unless displayed on the individual prize page as a different amount . You will be asked to answer a question of skill, judgement or knowledge and if you answer correctly you will be asked to provide your Account details. Once you have made the non-refundable payment for your entry we will then contact you by email or text to confirm your entry into the competition.
3.3 Free postal entries:
- I. Send your: name, address, contact phone number, your date of birth, desired competition, your answer to the Competition Question, and number of choice to:
Cloud Nine Competitions PLTD LIMITED, 3 The Forge, Hilltown Rd, Newry BT34 2TL
- II. Postal entries are limited to one entry per envelope and one envelope per competition.
- III. The Entrant must specify which competition they wish to enter and the number they desire.
- IV. If the Entrants selected number is not available by the time postal numbers have been processed, a random number will be allocated.
- V. The Promoter will not acknowledge receipt of your entry nor confirm if your answer to the Competition Question is correct.
- VI. Standard competition terms and conditions apply for free entries. All details need to be either typed or very clearly written, we cannot enter you into the competitions if we cannot read your writing on your entry.
- VII Free entries must be received by the Promoter at least 48 hours prior to the Closing Date. Any free entries received after this date will not be processed and correct entries will not be entered into the draw.
- VIII Please note: Entrants MUST have an active account on our website at the time the free entries are processed.
- IX If the number of paid entries reaches any cap or limit before your free entry is received, you will not be entered into the random draw.
3.4 The Promoter will not accept responsibility for any competition entries that are delayed or lost in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
3.5 By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3.6 For help with entries, please private message us via Facebook or use the contact form on our website.
3.7 Competitions will end when all the entries have been purchased or the end date stated on the website is reached. We may, at our discretion, extend the end date for a further period of up to 6 months or to the deadline for the competition end date stated in the prize description.
3.8 The competition winner will be picked by a random number generator.
4.1 The competition is only open to all aged 16 years or over, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies; •(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- (c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
4.2 In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so within your country and eligible to claim the prize or any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
4.3 The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- (a) automatically generated by computer; or
- (b) completed by third parties or in bulk; or
- (c) incomplete.
4.4 Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
4.5 In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the individual submitting an entry form, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the individual in whose name the Account is held.
4.6 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- THE PRIZE
5.1 The prizes for each competition are set out on the Website.
5.2 Each prize will state the amount of entries that the Promotor requires in order to fulfil the prize advertised for the competition.
5.3 If insufficient entries are made for a competition, the Promotor will substitute the prize with a cash alternative equivalent of 70% of the proceeds of all paid entries for that competition.
5.4 Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
5.5 If any prize is supplied by a third-party supplier (the “Supplier”) the Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
5.6 Prizes are not negotiable or transferable.
5.7 There will only be 1 winner per competition unless otherwise stated.
5.8 The Promotor takes no responsibility of the prize awarded after delivery. The Promotor is not, for the purposes of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 either a seller or supplier of goods and the Promotor is not responsible for the prize in any capacity once the prize has been handed over to the winner.
5.9 The winner should affect insurance to take effect immediately upon being handed the prize as the Promoter does not insure the prize.
- WINNER AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
6.1 The Promoter will draw the winner of each competition within 5 working days of the Closing Date.
6.2 In the event that the Promoter closes a Competition early, the winner will be selected from all valid and eligible entries received by the Promoter prior to the date of closure, except that the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a competition early without selecting a Winner. In the event that a competition is closed without selecting a winner, the Promoter will give all entrants a refund or credit to the same value as the competition entry payment to enable them to replay equivalent tickets in a subsequent competition.
6.3 The winners are picked at random by the Google random number generator. This will always be done via a live video stream to ensure authenticity.
6.4 The winner of the competition will be announced on the Website within 24 hours of the draw (Announcement Date”).
6.5 The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
6.6 The Promoter will contact the winner by telephone, email, post or SMS text as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the details provided with the registration form.
6.7 A list of Winners can be viewed on the Website from the previous winners section.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE
7.1 You will have 21 days from the Announcement Date to claim the prize. For smaller prizes that can be sent by post, we will usually send these to you by registered post within 14 days.
7.2 For items that would not originally be sent by post, We will contract you or you must contact us within the 21 days of the Announcement Date to arrange for delivery or collection of the prize. Cloud Nine Competitions will be responsible for arranging the collection or delivery and for paying all associated costs.
7.3 If you do not claim the prize within 21 days from the Announcement Date, your claim will become invalid.
7.4 The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
7.5 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/fitness for purpose/suitability of any of the goods or services offered as prizes. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up/collecting the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt.
- DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
10.2 If you are the winner of a competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce you as the winner of that competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. You also agree that you will provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos, which may be used in future marketing and public relations by the Promoter in connection with the competition and in identifying you as a winner of a competition.
10.3 By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
11.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in any of its competition.
11.2 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competitions where it becomes necessary to do so.
11.3 If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
11.4 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales and Northern Ireland.